If you want the competitive edge, the key is carving out time for learning. Whether learning alongside your morning coffee, during downtime at the beach, or after pulling up at an open house while you await your clients’ arrival, it is critical to seek out new information and stay up-to-date on the latest in real estate technology.
This is how RE Technology, a FREE OneKey MLS Member Benefit, can help.
Sign up for FREE by setting up an account through Stratus or the Matrix Clareity dashboard, then log in on any device for access anywhere you go.
What can you expect from RE Technology?
The goal of RE Technology is to help every real estate professional learn how to leverage technology more efficiently. Consumers expect seamless real estate transactions, real-time responsiveness, online access to information, accurate market insights, and total transparency.
RE Technology provides you with a database of real estate tools and plainly written articles on the real estate tech designed to help you learn with ease and do better business.
How do you get started with RE Technology?
- Set up your RE Technology account by logging in through Stratus or Matrix.
- Take note of your user name and password so you can access from any device.
- Sign up for their weekly, daily, or spotlight newsletters with tips and tricks and the latest technology to debut in the real estate world.
- Explore their directory and take advantage of thousands of exclusive, members-only offers on tech products.
- Read, attend live webinars, and watch educational videos on a variety of technological advancements.
- Search by topic or browse subjects like Virtual Office Websites, Digital Signatures, Appraisal, Camera Hardware, Commission Management, Data Aggregation, Expense Tracking, Legal Service, Listing Syndication, Lockboxes, Podcasting, Public Speaking, SEO, Transaction Management, and many more.
Become a Homesnap Pro by attending this FREE Webinar and bring your questions for the Q&A with Homesnap Trainer Zach Tyroler.